Interlibrary loan request

If our library does not own the item you need it can usually be obtained for you from another library through interlibrary loan (ILL). This service is available to SLC students, faculty and staff only. Alumni and Friends of the Library must use their local public libraries for ILL services.

Request an article using the form here.

Requests for books or videos may be submitted directly from WorldCat. Instructions for placing requests in WorldCat are found here.

Course reserves request

Faculty, place all reserve requests in MySLC and please remember to provide the reserve staff as much lead time as possible. Instructions for placing requests in MySLC are found here.

Request an item for purchase

Sarah Lawrence College community members (students, faculty and staff) are invited to request items to be included in the library collection.

All requests will be reviewed by the Library Collection Development Committee.

Request a research consultation

Meet one-on-one with a reference librarian to find items or learn about SLC's databases.